Friday, April 1, 2022

Script for CCR

    Hi, blog! Welcome back. So as I had mentioned in my previous post, I mentioned how I was planning to write out a script for my CCR—considering that I work better with a step-by-step idea of what I have to say. Also, I know that if I were to improvise, I would most likely not answer the question with the needed depth and analysis. Also, I tend to rabble a lot when I tell stories. Therefore, I can't even imagine how long the CCR would end up being if I did not create a script for it. 

    I sat down for a good hour and a half, and put my phone on do not disturb, and just got in my writing zone. This allowed me to focus on what I was doing, and I was able to complete my script. Now I have to start to film and get to the editing. What I did to make the filming process easier was separate the topics of what I was going to talk about since I will be using my phone to record it. Hopefully, the editing is a lot smoother and I can complete it quickly. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...