Thursday, March 31, 2022

CCR Brain Storming

    Hi, blog! Welcome back. Now that I have finally finished my film opening, I feel relief lifted off my shoulders. I am incredibly proud of what I could complete over a long period. Since it is not the norm to do long-term projects in a school setting, now that I don't have anything to add to my film opening and it is completed, I can confidently say never get intimidated by a long-term project. Considering that initially, I was scared and found myself not knowing where to start.

     However, I have not yet reached the finish line of this Cambridge portfolio project. The next step that I have to plan for is the creative critical reflection (CCR). I will be making a script and preparing accordingly to record myself. Although my teacher mentioned that a script is unnecessary, I feel that I would be better off studying off a script. I was not sure how to get creative with my CCR, but I was able to see students' past work and felt inspired by multiple ideas. One of the ideas that I liked was recording myself first and responding to the four focus points and then editing in visually appealing images. More specifically, provide a picture of the information that I am talking about. 


Main idea to the CCR:

Purpose: short video, respond to four questions, express personality.


Some images that I could use to describe the Rom-Com target audience:

            


[Three females sharing a a bowl of popcorn] (n.d). women-watching-movie_credit-shutterstock.jpg (800×600) (beliefnet.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...