Saturday, February 19, 2022

Technology

   Welcome back, the topic for today will be technology. I was already aware before starting this project that many different types of technology we're going to be involved. What I had in mind at the beginning was to record my film opening with my iPhone 13. The reason I was set on doing this was that I researched, and I found that the iPhone 13 has a dual 12 MP camera system: wide and ultra-wide cameras. This led me to conclude that my phone would acquire shots with exceptional quality. 

This is the phone I have:

     However, once I was discussing this over with one of my friends, she mentioned how she recently had bought a new camera. Then this immediately made it clear that I should ask if I could borrow it. Of course, she said yes, and I got so excited. Considering that even though my phone could've gotten the job done, I know that nothing would compare to the camera quality from her camera. The camera that she has is called the Canon EOS Rebel T7. Even the name sounds cool! I am so excited to start recording my film opening. 

Picture of camera:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...