Friday, February 18, 2022

Let's Discuss Plot

    Welcome back to my blog. Today I was brainstorming ideas for what the plot of my film may consist of. Since in my last post I revealed what the main character of my film would be like, I figured that the next big step would be to decide what the storyline would be. 

  A storyline I had in mind is that the main character (Madison) would constantly have the urge to fit in with what her friends were up to. In which case what she longed for was a relationship. Madison was willing to do whatever it took. So, what she decides to do is to start going out with guys in hopes of finding the perfect fit. The only problem with this is that in the process of doing so she tends to lose herself. The cause of her losing herself was because of the preparation she would follow before every date. 

The steps were: 

1. Find out what the guy was into. 

2. Adjust her wardrobe to something the guy would like. 

3. Then, adapt to the guy's personality. 


    This routine was something she followed every single time. This apparent change in her even led her friends to question her new personality. Throughout the film Madison will encounter many different types of guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...