Thursday, February 17, 2022

Main Character Moment

    Welcome back to the insight of my film opening. I have been thinking and trying to figure out what I want my film opening to consist of. Since my project is going to be a Rom-Com I feel like my main character should be a female. Considering that most of the main characters in this genre tend to be females. Like in the film 13 going on 30 (2004).


    This led me to conclude that my main character will be a female. The character's name is going to be Madison. She is a calm and quiet girl. Madison is not the most popular girl in her School and is mostly just closed off to her small circle. The character is a senior in high school and has never had her first boyfriend. Seeing all of her friends around her being in long-term relationships, made her feel left out. She has a very simple and typical style. 

Some outfits that you would see her wearing would be:



    Maddie all her life has felt like she has to fit in. Especially once she got into high school. Every trend that came was another one she felt social pressure to follow. She never got herself into trouble and her parents knew they didn't have to worry about her getting good grades and staying out of trouble. 

The world around her felt like a bubble. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...