Friday, March 25, 2022

Editing Process

    Hi blog! Welcome back. The last post that I had uploaded was last week when I was finally able to conclude my filming. My goal was to complete all the editing throughout my spring break. However, I underestimated the lack of free time I would have. Likewise, my parents had a last minute trip planned out and that ended up ruining my plans of dedicating a lot of my spare time to edit. Luckily, I was able to bring my laptop along and have actually spent the past two days editing. 

    I have ran into many inconveniences while trying to edit. For starters, I had many clips that I had to cut because they were too long. For some reason I could not figure out how to cut the clips since I am still learning exactly how to work Adobe Premiere Pro. Furthermore, when I was trying to cut one clip I accidently deleted the audio to all the other ones. This freaked me out because I thought I was going to have to reupload all the clips with the original audio. Fortunately, google saved the day and enlightened me on the fact that there is simply a button that offers you to "undo" what you just did. Disregarding the little bumps I have dealt with I am almost half way done. So far I have 58 seconds of the video edited. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...