Saturday, March 26, 2022

Thoughts While Editing

     Hi blog! Welcome back. As I had mentioned in my previous post I enlightened you guys on my recent journey of editing my film opening. While I did mention how I was experiencing some struggles, I was able to quickly overcome them. While I was editing I thought about where I should include the placement of the title of the film. Considering that I know that many films start off with the title. However, I believe that for my specific plot and just how my film opening is turning out, the most logical placement of the title would be at the ending of the film. 

    Furthermore, this clip is the closing scene of my film. Therefore, what I had in mind was to make the tittle pop up as the door is closing behind me. I am pretty sure that I have established the final title- Adjusting to the Bubble Wrap. Once you are able to see my whole film opening the tittle will fit accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...