Friday, March 18, 2022

Reflection On Filming

   Hi, blog; welcome back! So yesterday I was able to meet up with my friend. I am so relieved to announce that we were able to conclude all of the shots that we needed. I can not explain how much stress was lifted off my shoulders since I wanted to get all the shots because I was not particularly eager to schedule a new day to film. Something that was not a part of the original outline but added was how my other friend got included in the film starring my best friend. My friend had never been in a film or had to be an actor in any movie. However, she did a great job, and all the shots turned out great.     





     I will admit the cutest part was my friends dog being incorporated in the film.  Another character was added yesterday. It was my friend's dad. We included him because Madison is walking out her front door in one of the scenes. Therefore, we wanted her dad to respond bye to her to indicate that she was now leaving. I will not share too many details because I will not spoil anything. I have to focus on editing and making sure there are no shots to be re-filmed. I did not consider how shots filmed on different days can end up with different lighting. Hopefully, it is not something noticeable, and I will be able to keep all my shots. 

A clip that might be included and is really cute:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...