Wednesday, March 16, 2022

A General Update

     Hi, blog welcome back! A couple of posts prior, I had mentioned my hypothetical filming schedule. However, the days that I had arranged with my friend did not work out. Since she had an entire plan for those specific days. In general, our schedules weren't aligning properly. This was something that I knew could occur. Finally, we could pick a day that worked for both of us. Therefore, this Thursday, we will be meeting up after school to film the remaining scenes that are left hopefully. I hope that we will wrap up filming to focus on editing. 

    I have picked out my costume design that will be featured in the following scenes.


This dark concept illustrates the character's parallel at the beginning of the film and how she develops by the ending—considering that nature would have changed her appearance due to her new love interest appeal. The color black will indicate a sudden change since she was wearing bright colors at the beginning. The change will allow the plot of my film opening to flow effectively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...