Monday, March 14, 2022

First Group Meeting

     Hi, blog welcome back! Today in class, we had the opportunity to get together in groups. I was excited to see what my peers had to say about my progress on the film opening so far. I started by explaining the plot of my project and then continued to ask them for advice on some things I was struggling with. The problem that I asked them for help on was suggesting songs to put in the background of my film. Considering that since I have started editing the introduction of my movie, I noticed that it seems too quiet. They all suggested similar ideas and gave their input. Some of the ideas they offered included music in the beginning while she's scrolling through social media and then cutting it out to have the dialogue. Also, to provide music throughout the whole film and lower it when the dialogue is needed. Lastly, diegetic sounds such as the keyboard clicking and her liking Instagram pictures. 

    I proceeded to consider everyone's ideas. Since everyone had a good point and offered me ideas to consider, although all of them could work if I wanted them to, I decided that the diegetic sounds would be the most fitting for my film. Since I had already recorded those shots, I believe that I will go back and rerecord. Also, I will include music in the scenes of me getting ready to fill the background. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...