Friday, March 11, 2022

Production Company

     Hi, blog welcome back! I am proud to announce that I created a production company. My production company is called Cano Production. First, let me explain how I made my production company and what resources I used. I researched and figured out what websites would allow me to create my logo. I quickly found this helpful website that gave me no trouble designing my logo. The website is meant to supply free assets for your next video project. I figured it would be the perfect website to scroll through and see what they had to offer.


Link:

Free Video Templates for Premiere Pro | Mixkit


      At first, it was overwhelming with the variety of templates they had to offer. I was aware that I was looking for a simple design and nothing too extravagant. I believe it would be the best fit for my film opening. After finding the perfect match, I decided that the Spin And Twist Tittle Block had the ideal balance of plain and simple. I then changed the white font to pink and inserted my companies name. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...