Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Update on Adobe Premier Pro

   Hi, blog welcome back! In one of my previous posts, I mentioned having trouble downloading Adobe Premiere Pro on my computer. After discussing my issue with my teacher, she advised me to delete files that I no longer use and transfer things to an external drive. Once I did that, I was finally able to download it. Therefore, I decided to try it and not completely give up on trying to download it.

    I did not consider how different all the features would be on the Adobe Premiere Pro. Therefore, instead of starting to edit my video, I spent time trying to figure out how to do everything. I got carried away when figuring everything out and did not start to edit. I will admit I tried to look up YouTube videos to see if there were any tips and tricks. At least I could figure it out, and I cannot wait to start putting my clips together. I believe this weekend I am going to continue to film. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...