Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Meet Madison

 






    Hi blog, welcome back. Today I felt inspired to further develop my character. Although I did create a previous blog post about Maddie and what her back story was. I thought it would be a good idea to put her personality into visual images. Considering that most people retain information more effectively through a visual aspect. 

    I am going to start by explaining what every image means and why it correlates to Maddie. First, the four colors on the left bottom corner are just a list of her favorite colors. On top, it states her official name "Madison Levy". You also see a heart with a lock on it. This represents how Madison is originally very closed off to love. Next, the A-plus image is just a preview of her grades. Then, you see an image of a basic bed that includes pastel colors. Which shows what her room would look like. The girl with a grey hoodie and backpack is also another representation of how neutral she is when she dresses and is not a person that stands out. The clip art of the girl that is blushing, is a visual representation of how Madison is shy around her peers. Lastly, the rack of shirts with pastel colors is a representation of the types of shirts and colors you would see in her room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...