Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Alterations Made

    Hi, blog! Welcome back. In my previous post, I had mentioned how I had chosen the final two songs that would be incorporated into my project. However, while I was editing, I quickly realized that the songs I had downloaded were not what I needed. Since the audio was altered once I downloaded it, it started a brand mark behind the music. The random statement incorporated in the audio would be confusing behind my film opening. This problem did put me in a state of distress. Luckily, I was able to find another website that did offer to download the authentic sound without any catches.  

Link:

https://www.bensound.com/

The two songs that I used: 




    Also, I have been able to conclude my editing, and I will provide a quick rundown of things that I added. I decided to include my credits throughout the first part of my film. I was unsure if I wanted to have the credits at the beginning of the film or together at the end. While I was editing, I tried out both options, and I decided that the flowing of the credits at the start of the film would be the best fitting. As well as to provide the title at the ending of the film. I am aware that is not stereotypical of what is usually seen in the cinematic industry. However, for my specific genre, it was acceptable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...