Thursday, February 24, 2022

Shooting Schedule

     Welcome back to my blog! Today I will be going over a brief idea of what my shooting schedule will look like throughout this process. Since I will be using my friend's camera and she will be helping me record the scenes, I will have to also work with her schedule. This could become a problem, considering that we are both busy people that have responsibilities we have to account for. For example, she works during the week, and I work on the weekends. This was something I knew I would have to work around. Regardless, I believe it will be worth it in the end since the outcome of the film opening will be spectacular. 

  Current schedule 

  02/25/2022

-Get together and start filming.


03/04/2022


-Continue to film


03/18/22


-Last day to film


03/25/22


-If any shots are missing then this day will be used.


    So far what we both agreed on is that Friday works for both of us. This is perfect since I can go home with her after school and get straight to filming. We are unaware of how many days will be needed to gather the shots. It all depends on how much we get done on those days that we have chosen. If it is necessary, then another day will be separated. I will keep you guys updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...