Friday, February 25, 2022

Filming Day #1

    Welcome back to my blog, so if you have kept up with my previous blogs you would be aware that my first day of filming was today. I am going to give a brief overview of how today played out. So as I mentioned before, my friend and I had to meet up at her house because she is the one that owns the camera. Before going to her house we picked up some clothes that I would be using at the beginning of the film. We were only able to record the first few shots of the film. Regardless, I am going to start editing the clips I have and putting them together. 



    The first pictures of the glasses were the glasses Maddie was wearing. This was a costume design to further illustrate her side of being geeky. Along with the glasses, the Micky Mouse sweater was a choice of wardrobe made to further elaborate on the idea of her being different. Considering that not many teenage girls wear Micky Mouse hoodies. Lastly, her E.T. stuffed animal made an appearance in the background of the film. The reason we kept him in was to implicate the lack of maturity she holds. Since most high school adolescents don't keep a stuffed animal around.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...