Monday, February 28, 2022

Music

     Welcome back to my blog! In today's blog, I will be discussing what music I will be including in the background of my opening film. What I decided to do first is do some research with regards to the important role background music plays within the film. What I was able to gather from this post was that music is meant to set the tone of the film. Also, the post states how music can also introduce the type of genre the film is based upon. All of these factors are indicating towards the fact that background music, although seems like not a big deal, can improve your film in various ways. 

Website:

M Alankar. (2020, June 19). The Role Of Background Music In Film. [web log comment]. Retrieved             from The Role Of Background Music In Film – Mystic Alankar


  With this new perspective in my head, I went ahead and browsed some copyright-free music websites. Since I did not go ahead and chose a song before filming my project. This website that I found offers the option to filter the songs they have by mood, artist, genre, etc. With so many options to choose from it is making it difficult to narrow it down to one song. 

Music Catalog | Stock Music | Soundstripe

    One thing I have to keep in mind is that my film opening includes dialogue. Therefore, I have to keep that in mind when choosing my song. What I think is going to be the best choice is to wait until I have gathered all of my shots, and once I start editing, I will choose a song. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...