Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Struggles With Editing Software

    Hi blog welcome back! So what I have been trying to figure out recently is how to get Adobe Premiere Pro to work on my computer. Since thankfully my school was able to provide us with free access. When my AICE media teacher shared this information with us, I was so happy. Considering that Premiere Pro is known to be quite expensive- it rounding to be about $239. For my projects in the past I have used DaVinci Resolve. This editing software never gave me a problem and my projects resulted in quality work. 
Logos:

  

    
The issue I have been dealing with when trying to download Premiere is that my mac is one of the older ones. As a result, the updates that are needed to obtain this server are ones that I do not currently have. Then, once the download didn't work, I tried on my other computer. Leaving me with another issue, the issue was that my computer was a Microsoft. What this left me to conclude was that I might just have to stick with DaVinci. My other option is to try on my sister's computer. I will keep you guys posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...