Thursday, March 3, 2022

Titles- Fonts

   Hi blog welcome back! Today I wanted to review some fonts I had in mind for the title and the credits. Before coming up with a list of fonts I did some research. I looked into what were the most popular fonts utilized in the cinematic industry and a specific list was offered such as Bee, Univers Thin Ultra Condensed, Triple Condensed Gothic, and Tall Skinny Condensed. Then, I shifted over to google docs and I wanted to see if these fonts were offered to me. Unfortunately, I came to the quick realization that I don't have access to those fonts. 

What is the most common font used in movie titles & credits? (justanswer.com)


    What I had to do instead was choose a list of my favorite fonts. Then, just to put it into perspective I typed the possible title into the document and tried to establish which one was the best fit. The reason I like these fonts is that it brings attention to the title as well as engaging the viewer. For the credits I don't have a specific font in mind. For now, I am just going to start to edit the shots that I have gathered so far. Once I have some idea of what my final product will look like then I will further evaluate the fonts.

ABeezee

-Adjusting to the Bubble Wrap

Comfortaa

-Adjusting to the Bubble Wrap

Lora

-Adjusting to the Bubble Wrap 

Merriweather

-Adjusting to the Bubble Wrap

Oswald 

-Adjusting to the Bubble Wrap


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...