Friday, March 4, 2022

Target Audiance

   Hi blog welcome back! I realized that I hadn't specified what my target audience for my film was aimed to be. For starters, from what I have gathered within my research is that Rom-Com has a very specific target audience. In many films, the typical audience consists of females, 13–20-year old's, and interested in lighthearted films. Also, it mentions how adult Rom-Com has an older target audience such as 15–40-year old's. Typically, the interest of the audience was love, fashion, friendships, and conflict. 

LINK:

Target audience for Romcom's (slideshare.net)

Clueless (1995)

Mean Girls (2004) 


    These two films were made within a significantly different time. Even so, the storyline and target audience were relatively the same. This goes to show how the target audience is consistent. Similarities would include the main character being a female, the groups seen in school, someone is considered better than the other. 

  To focus on my film, my target audience would include the main character being a female. I will also focus on the constant need to fit in. As well as the importance of having a love interest. My film will appeal to the teen side of the Rom-Com world. Since my film would be more so lighthearted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...