Sunday, February 13, 2022

The Beginning of Something New

    I am very excited to announce that I will now be working on a new project. This project is something I have heard about throughout the months but now the time has finally come. All though I was a little nervous since this is a project that is held to a high standard. Once the project was explained to me in-depth, I knew that it was a project that I would thoroughly enjoy carrying out for the upcoming months. I am excited to take advantage of the creative freedom I have. This is not typically common when it comes to school-based projects. I have considered many ideas for what relative topic I want my film opening to be based upon. Regardless, I want to make sure to have many different ideas and then narrow them down to one. 

    I know that to properly brainstorm I have to choose one specific genre. This will be a great way to be able to think of many different storylines and then begin to think about where and what I can film. In which case the genre that I decided to base my story film upon is Rom-Com. As cheesy and corny as this genre can be there is nothing, I love more than a cute love story. For some reason, these movies tend to hook me in the whole time. One of the films I enjoyed was The Lovebirds (2020). 


    The storyline that was portrayed throughout this movie had my eyes glued to my computer. I loved everything from the setting and the production style that was incorporated. Even though I don't exactly plan to incorporate the whole murder mystery aspect in my film. It does still fall under the genre of Rom-Com. 

    Moreover, the movie To All the Boys: P.S. I still love you (2020) is also great. Although this movie has mixed reviews, I watched the entire film and even watched the ones that came out prior. My ideas that I have developed would not reciprocate anything specific from the films. These two films were just some of the many that I enjoyed watching. With that my decision based upon genre could change but for now I believe it will remain the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ending it off with a reflection

   Hi, blog! Welcome back. At the same time, I was typing that, I realized that this was the last time I would be doing so. Since it has com...